Friday 16 November 2012

Ooh la lingerieee! (Part 2)



The second part of my twofold lingerie adventure took me to central London to the beautiful Chantelle Group showroom and SHOWroom it truly was. French brand Chantelle also have the adorable Passionata under their umbrella so as well as the luxurious Chantelle decor the showroom boasted a huge Hollywood style mirror with the classic bright bulb border to emulate the slightly younger-styled starlet of the group.




Macaroons, bonbons and brioche greeted journos as they arrived - all the fun of French confectionary to reflect the ambience of the showroom (macaroons keep turning up at these events I go to... coincidence?!).



As soon as I walked in I was whisked straight into a room to be given a personal fitting with pieces from the new collection and then I had a chance to explore the showroom. Chantelle's new lines as always place emphasis on the perfect fit and shape with a twist on design -  animal prints and contrast lace overlay recurring throughout! Passionata didn't disappoint with their super cute pastels and retro inspired look including everyboob's favourite balconette style and a sweet bandeau design with underwire cups, genius!


Passionata 'Sweet Love'
After a few more circuits of what I had begun to delude myself was the walk-in lingerie wardrobe that I deserve I exited with goody bag in hand and the promise of a set from the new collection. Magnifique!

No comments:

Post a Comment